[EuroPython] website

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Mar 1 01:19:23 CET 2006

Michael Hudson wrote:

>Jean-Marc Orliaguet <jmo at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
>

>>Hi, Michael,
>>
>>it is possible to update the existing site to CPS3.4  (I mailed Stéfane
>>about it) - there have been many improvements in terms of UI, and
>>regorganize the content. But I won't have much time for it before the
>>end of the week.
>>

>So is anything happening on this front?
>
>Cheers,
>mwh

OK,

here is the new site:
http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8054/ep2006/

it's just been upgraded to CPS3.4, with some very minor changes on the
appearance of the external site, simpler navigation menu, some more work
needs to be done.

you can log in at:
http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8054/ep2006/login_form

the existing documents specific to Göteborg can be removed, but I guess
that the current navigation structure can be kept more or less as it is.

Regards
/JM