[EuroPython] We need list of High Pot Attendees

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:13:17 CET 2006

Michael,

> (from the subject line, I thought this was going to be online poker
> spam)

that's why you should use spambayes or gmail for spamfiltering :)))

> >Well, you can tell him the place will be crawling with PyPyers
> >wondering what they are going to do after Dec 1 when the funding >runs
> out if you like...

I hope you saw my tongue-in-cheek when writing this .... :)

>On another note, it doesn't seem that wise to make it a Google hiring
>fair because then *everyone else's* employers might be reluctant to >give
them the week off :)

Similiar thoughts came to me, and led to my talk proposal:

Python is faster then assembler
- an economists view on developing in Python

Be surprised, be mesmerized @ Europython 2006!

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa