[EuroPython] Europython 2006

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Mar 16 20:44:45 CET 2006

Michael Hudson wrote:

>Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> writes:
>

>>Michael Hudson wrote:
>>[...]
>>

>>>Is there a "10 minute users guide to CPS" somewhere?
>>>

>>You may want to check out this document :
>>
>>http://www.cps-project.org/sections/documentation/users/cps-user-guide-html/
>>

>That's hardly a 10 minute guide :)
>
>Can I make a vague appointment to have someone somewhere on IRC
>babysit me through making some simple changes to the site sometime
>soon?  I'll only be online for a while in the morning tomorrow but
>next week should be back to my usual 9-5 Mon-Fri onlineness...
>
>I've just spent at least an hour trying to divine how to edit the
>mention of Gtbg out of the "WHY?" box on
>http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8054/ep2006/ and am feeling rather
>frustrated.

that's unfortunate, because it doesn't take more than 30 seconds.
http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/ep2006/geneva.html

why not focus instead on writing the content / the information and send
it to either me or Dario and we put it online ? we can do a chat session
next week too.

is there any content ready yet?

cheers
/JM