[EuroPython] Europython 2006

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Mar 16 21:27:07 CET 2006

On 16 Mar 2006, at 19:44, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
>
>> Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> writes:
>>

>>> Michael Hudson wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>>
>>> You may want to check out this document :
>>>
>>> http://www.cps-project.org/sections/documentation/users/cps-user-
>>> guide-html/
>>>

>> That's hardly a 10 minute guide :)
>>
>> Can I make a vague appointment to have someone somewhere on IRC
>> babysit me through making some simple changes to the site sometime
>> soon?  I'll only be online for a while in the morning tomorrow but
>> next week should be back to my usual 9-5 Mon-Fri onlineness...
>>
>> I've just spent at least an hour trying to divine how to edit the
>> mention of Gtbg out of the "WHY?" box on
>> http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8054/ep2006/ and am feeling rather
>> frustrated.
>>

> that's unfortunate, because it doesn't take more than 30 seconds.
> http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/ep2006/geneva.htm

As I was beginning to suspect by the end of my hour, I don't think I
have the permissions to have done that.  Thanks though!

> why not focus instead on writing the content / the information and
> send it to either me or Dario and we put it online ? we can do a
> chat session next week too.
>
> is there any content ready yet?

Well, there's this:  http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython/2006/
CallForProposals

And there's lots of stuff that could be removed and placeholdered
like the "how to get around the Göteborg area".

Cheers,
mwh