[EuroPython] Paranoid Questions from an Attendee/Speaker

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:48:26 CET 2006

Chris,

> Are there any conference dinners or the like that I should make sure I'm
> around for?

Yes, there is a conference dinner, and it is allready within the time table
available in that CERN software.

Also, I remember there being talk of a tour around CERN. Is this still
> on? If so, how do I sign up for it?

The sign up is within the registration form. That should be on the day
after, that is 2006-07-06.

Oh, and what currency should I bring? What does stuff cost in

Switzerland? Can I just live off a credit card?

Switzerland has the Swiss Frank. I learned from my last visit that
Switzerland belongs to the Premium segment.

Harald
--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare