[EuroPython] Authorisation - The access to this event has been restricted by its owner ...

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Mar 31 15:29:49 CEST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 15:14, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> > I wonder why I always get the above message when clicking on any of
> > the proposal links on the web-site. I've registered,
> > but still can't get access to the proposal pages. Am I missing
> > something or are all these pages private ?
> > The web-site says: "submission opens March 15".

[...]

> The above problem still persists, BTW.

I've registered an Indico account, but everything was still "restricted" last
time I checked the EuroPython pages. I think Michael Hudson was prepared to
make it all public (although accessible to registered users would be at least
somewhat better than the current situation), but perhaps someone persuaded
him otherwise at the last minute.

As for the submissions opening date, I'd imagine that the date is unofficial
given that no non-IRC announcement has been made, as far as I can see.

Paul