[EuroPython] Fwd: keynoters!

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:58:24 CEST 2006

Hi Bea,

I have no absolute facts, because I never was integrated into the billing
and payment process.

To my knowledge die reimbursement policy for keynoters is that EP is
supposed to pay their travel costs (i.e. plane tickets & hotel costs). And I
know that some keynoters did not take this money (to my knowledge Mark
Shuttleworth for example did not charge his flight).

This policy is of course for "main keynoters", as "track keynoters" are a
very new phenomenom for EuroPyhon.

I CCd the list, so if my information is incorrect, others can cry out.

Best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa