[EuroPython] Is EuroPython happening this year?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri May 12 18:10:03 CEST 2006

Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> writes:

> On Friday 12 May 2006 10:40, Michael Hudson wrote:
>>
>> I think the website needs some editorial love.  Are you familiar with
>> Zope/CPS?
>
> Like Dave, I'd be willing to volunteer for various activities, although it
> really depends what you need doing as to whether I would be of any help. ;-)
> Sadly, CPS isn't something I've used before, but it can't be hard to edit
> pages, right?

Nah, it's OK.  Something that would be really handy would be to finish
off the sponsorship page, for example.  I guess we ought to decide
what to promise the sponsors first though...

Jean-Marc, can you do the magic?

>> The impression I get is that the most useful thing right now would be
>> a kick to the backside of various management types at CERN, but
>> there's not much we can do about that :/
>
> I'm not sure about the "right now" part: some people might assert that it's
> the most useful thing to do "at any given point in time". :-)

:)

Cheers,
mwh

--
 "Well, the old ones go Mmmmmbbbbzzzzttteeeeeep as they start up and
  the new ones go whupwhupwhupwhooopwhooooopwhooooooommmmmmmmmm."