[EuroPython] help needed!

Michael ms at cerenity.org
Sun May 14 16:17:55 CEST 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 08:29, Benedikt Hegner wrote:
>  in hospitals.

Oh my.... :-(

I'm truly sorry for not understanding - I had no idea that was going on for
you :-(

No matter what, your health is always the most important thing, and I for one
would far rather a cock up that causes (any) conference to be delayed/etc
than for someone's health, especially yours, to suffer...

I hope you're sufficiently better now, but your comment - can you tell me what
I can do to help you? (Unfortunately I can't help with translation... )-:

best wishes,

Michael.