[EuroPython] PR: state your connections

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:08:29 CEST 2006

Hello EP!

Paul of Zope is willing to create a press release for our favourite Mid-July
Conference. And before that we have to prepare the distribution of the

I suggest that we primarely push the message to people we allready know who
distribute it in networks.
For an effective routing, we have to collect the networks we can reach:

so, I can reach:

confidence 100%
- WJD (Wirtschaftsjunioren Deutschland), a chamber of Junior Chamber
International; WJD is a Germany-spanning businnes network
- German Python Forum / Mailinglist
- Mercurial community
- PostgreSQL community
- moin moin community

confidence 75%
- BNI (a business network, guess worldwide)
- Linux Solution Group (a Baden Württemberg Initiative Proposing Open Source
Solutions for Business)
- Linuxtag e.V. (one of Europes biggest Linux conferences)

No I ask EACH READER of this list to state the networks / magazines /
newspapers he knows well enough to give them the message with trust that
they pass it on.

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Reinsburgstraße 202b
70197 Stuttgart
PostgreSQL - supported by a community that does not put you on hold