[EuroPython] keynote speakers on ep.org

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue May 16 13:47:16 CEST 2006

Paul Boddie said the following on 05/16/2006 01:23 PM:

> P.S. I also noticed that the sponsorship information (seemingly dating back to
> 2004) mentions the opportunity for sponsors to have pre-keynote
> presentations. Is this still feasible?

I believe it was pretty much what we had last year, but there wereno
gold sponsors that I remember.

Only Gold sponsors get a 15 minute talk before one of the keynotes,
effectively limiting us to a maximum of 2 Gold Sponsors.

It then is just a matter of scheduling.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley