[EuroPython] PR: state your connections

Tarek Ziadé tziade at nuxeo.com
Tue May 16 14:16:07 CEST 2006

Harald Armin Massa wrote:

> Hello EP!
>
> Paul of Zope is willing to create a press release for our favourite
> Mid-July Conference. And before that we have to prepare the
> distribution of the message.
>
> I suggest that we p rimarely push the message to people we allready
> know who distribute it in networks.
> For an effective routing, we have to collect the networks we can reach:
>

> so, I can reach:
>
> confidence 100%
> - WJD (Wirtschaftsjunioren Deutschland), a chamber of Junior Chamber
> International; WJD is a Germany-spanning businnes network
> - German Python Forum / Mailinglist
> - Mercurial community
> - PostgreSQL community
> - moin moin community
>
> confidence 75%
> - BNI (a business network, guess worldwide)
> - Linux Solution Group (a Baden Württemberg Initiative Proposing Open
> Source Solutions for Business)
> - Linuxtag e.V. (one of Europes biggest Linux conferences)

I can spread the news in:

confidence 100%:

- afpy (french/zope python user group)       <- i can add a europython feed here
- linuxfr (the 'french slashdot' for linux, in some way)

confidence 75%:

many french magazine, but it is getting very late if we want it to
appear in June issues,  I think we need to hurry up
to get the press release ready.

Tarek