[EuroPython] Usage observations while registering

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Tue May 16 18:24:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just registered myself as a participant and noted the following "bugs":

 * The field "institution" seems to be mandantory while I think that not
all people will come to EP in the name of a company

 * Address is not mandantory, city is, though.

 * Why can I choose 9 CERN visits and multiple conference dinners? Would I
have to pay them? If yes, how expensive would that be?

 * Finally, the arival date time span is incorrect, at least the
pre-sprints begin earlier, don't they?

Kind regards,
Alexander