[EuroPython] Sponsorship contact address (was Re: keynote speakers on ep.org)

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue May 16 20:01:53 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:28, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

> The thing is that the original document was created in your personal
> home folder and the published version was edited afterwards directly
> without being republished. So we did a copy of it and put it back in the
> shared workspaces. I don't know how far Dario got with the newer version.

Well, I hope I haven't messed things up for Dario. :-/

> The 'edit' option in published sections is a user interface bug that
> only managers can trigger. I ought to be removed since it only causes
> documents to get out of sync.

I guess you have to locate the original document and go through the publishing
workflow, or something like that.

Anyway, I've changed the e-mail addresses on the sponsorship page to refer to
a private list set up for the purposes of fielding sponsorship enquiries:
europython-sponsorship at python.org. My apologies if I've inadvertently
reverted some changes in the process of doing this.

Paul