[EuroPython] any tasks left?

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu May 18 12:38:46 CEST 2006

Dear europys,

a vague feeling of happiness tells me that I'm probably registered as a
participant now (I'll pay in cash, check or card as soon as I'm allowed
to). Only the list of tracks on the confirmation e-mail came out all
marked with "no" from top to bottom, but I'm confident that, by doing
so, that friendly computer is just granting me the absolute freedom to
hop from one track to the next as I feel like.

And behind the technical clouds I envisage a flock of heroic pixies
making this conference happen. Thanks!

In spite of my unexcusable paralysis hitherto, I want to be in the
number when all the saints go marching in:

I'm arriving in Geneva on  Sat, July 1st and could:
- help Benedikt and colleagues in reception, telephone or paper-pushing
jobs (proficiently in German/English/Portuguese) or furniture-carrying
in various languages human and animal, before, during and after the
conference.
- help anyone coordinate a track (Education/Teaching is my favourite,
but it could be something else)
- bus coffee and biscuits around the place
- etc

I'd also be happy to do anything I am able to do now, in the foreground
of the conference, if the technical abilities required are mild. I'll be
reading this mailinglist to see where I can jump in, but if anyone has
an idea, please just ask.

Cheers.

Aroldo.