[EuroPython] Pre-conference sprints and accommodation requests

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri May 19 17:09:45 CEST 2006

On Friday 19 May 2006 17:02, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> In order to book a room in the CERN hotel, I have last week sent
> request for info and prices at the recommended email address at CERN
> but I have so far received no answer and I am a little worried.

This is the site for the CERN Housing Service (as you probably know):

http://housing-service.web.cern.ch/housing-service/

The mail address for the reception (cern.hostel at cern.ch) should put you in
contact with them.

I was planning on just trying to extend my stay by a day once I got there,
since the range of dates listed on the form doesn't cover my departure, but
obviously an early arrival demands some action in advance.

Paul