[EuroPython] May not be able to attend todays meeting...

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon May 22 08:18:03 CEST 2006

hi,

it is very likely that i will not be able to atend today's meeting; my
normal means of transportation is at home with a non-functioning brake,
so I am forced to take the bus, which means that I will 100% not be able
to make it home in time for the meeting.

I will still move forward with the sponsorship tasks, we have one
sponsor that I will invoice today and another that has expressed
interest in exhibiting.

I will send out letters today and tomorrow to the companies that we have
had contact with previously, and will report back to the list.

The sponsorship page needs minor updating, that I will try to finish
during the day today.

Sincerely,

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley