[EuroPython] Administratrivia: Mail addresses for europython functions

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri May 26 10:30:30 CEST 2006

hello,

I have registered an account at PayPal for EuroPython and I am about to
register another account at a svedish payment service called payson
(www.payson.se) which is similar to paypal.

However, we need to figure out how to manage emailaddresse for
functional needs.

Ie. it is inapproiate that the registraton and contact address for both
papal and payson be my own or europython at python.org.

Specifically for payson, i'd like to have a payment at europython.org or
similar address, and for both services generic addresses at europython.org
that do not go to the list, but to specific persons that are incharge of
the economy, etc.

Is this possible to arrange? Suggestions?

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley