[EuroPython] INPUT: Draft of press release

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 29 14:31:24 CEST 2006

I like this press release. I recommend that we juice in our fees and
what is covered by them, because the prices are quite reasonable even
for a community conference of 3 days.

>the low-cost conference is organized by the Python community, for the Python
>community.  To register for the event, submit a proposal for a talk,

That would exchange the "low-cost".

We also should exchange "submit a proposal for a talk" to nothing,
because at time of distribution of our press release the submitting
time will be over.

Best wishes

Harald
--