[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue May 30 22:42:04 CEST 2006

Chris Withers wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> I booked the NH Geneva Airport Hotel which seems to be reasonably
>> close to CERN.
>>

> I've now booked here too and will be arriving very late Sunday 2nd July
> and leaving on the afternoon of Thursday 6th July.

Same here, though I expect the times to be different (wouldn't
call Sunday 19:00 very late ;-).

> So, hopefully the CERN tour will be early in the morning! :-D
>
> Seeyall there, if anyone else is staying this this hotel, please let me
> know for taxi sharing purposes!

AFAICT, bus line 9 provides a nice shuttle service between the hotel
and CERN (3km distance).

> cheers,
>
> Chris
>
> PS: The paypal option does indeed work, I understand mwh is now drinking
> EUR120 worth of booze at my expense ;-)
>
> PPS: More seriously, how do I now get an invoice for my EUR120?

I suppose you could simply fake one using last years invoice
as template ;-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 30 2006)