[EuroPython] Invoices

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed May 31 10:07:39 CEST 2006

Chris Withers said the following on 05/30/2006 10:22 PM:

> PPS: More seriously, how do I now get an invoice for my EUR120?

Invoices will be sent out to all that have payed and to all that have
not payed so that they can pay. I will create and send a PDF as quickly
as I can manage.

If you need a paper copy or have other questions re payment and
invoices, send email to finance at europython.org (please use this
email-address, it will allow us to filter messages).

Use the epc at europython.org address for *payments only*.

Thanks,

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley