[EuroPython] Preparations for 2007

Beatrice Düring bea at changemaker.nu
Wed Oct 18 22:47:14 CEST 2006

Hi there, regarding the content meeting:

Michael Hudson skrev:

>>> That's Tuesday isn't it?  You said Thursday above, that's all... more
>>> or less any time is fine for me.
>>>
>> Yes, I was thinking about having two different meetings -- one just for
>> the core organising team and the other for broader audience who would be
>> interested in helping with content etc.
>>
>> If those two meetings can be combined, I'm fine with it, but I need to
>> breaks, etc. Monday or Tuesday next week.
>>

> Well, like I said, I'm around most of the time, so it matters little to me :-)
>
> Cheers,
> mwh

I cannot participate during that time  - I will be travelling. I would
like to take this opportunity to express
an interest in co-chairing an agile track at EP 2007 since it was great
fun doing it and it seemed that people
were fairly interested in the area.

Cheers

Bea Düring (PyPy)