[EuroPython] proof of registration payment

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Aug 13 19:56:31 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 18:01 +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:19:34 +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele writes:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I registered at Europython itself and was told that I could request a
> >document showing I paid the registration cash.  How do I get this
> >document ?
> >
> >Thanks
> >Thomas
>
> Dario will mail you one.  What address would you like on your
> receipt, and what did you pay, and in Euros or Litas?

I paid the registration fee in a mix of currencies, IIRC the fee was 100
euro for a speaker, no ?

The address should be:

Fluendo
World Trade Center, Ed. Norte, Planta 2
Moll De Barcelona
08039 Barcelona
Spain

Do you also need my id  ? Because I have no idea where I will find my
registration id.

Many thanks,
Thomas