[EuroPython] 2008 ?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Dec 21 01:25:34 CET 2007

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 16:08:33 Antoine Boegli wrote:

> I'm a Python developper from Switzerland who has a very tight schedule
> for the next year.
>
> I'd like to know if and when the Europython 2008 conference will happens
>
> Is there any news ?

We had some questions about this in October, but I don't think anyone has
suggested any official or tentative dates. I assume that it would be around
the same time, but obviously people do need to know concrete dates in
advance.

Would anyone of status like to comment? I wonder if there's going to be any
meetings to decide this and other (EuroPython-improve) issues, although given
the time of year, I imagine such meetings will happen in January now.

Paul