[EuroPython] EP website and tools : replacing CPS by Plone

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Mon Feb 5 11:31:06 CET 2007

måndag 05 februari 2007 11:04 skrev Aiste Kesminaite:
> mwh at python.net
>
> > Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
> > >
> > > hear, hear, we've had this discussion before, and all that has happened
> > > is a lot of stomach ache, so I vote for Harald's suggestions
> >
> > +1
>
> A big +1, I hope this does not develop into anothre time-wasting
> disscussion.
>
> And +1 to both Harald's suggestions.

On a general note, shouldn't you call a meeting, so that you can find out who
the people who are willing to work on making Europython are, and then form an
organisation committee with assigned jobs and stuff. Otherwise you are likely
to end up with all the jobs yourself, and with time pressure on top of that.

Jacob