[EuroPython] EPC meeting.

Steve Alexander steve at canonical.com
Wed Feb 7 17:30:37 CET 2007

Michael Hudson wrote:
> Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se> writes:
>
>> that said, perhaps a general meeting is in order. We also need to have
>> an annual meeting soo, i need to have the official address changed of
>> the society, and be able to communicate with the bank more freely.
>
> Sigh sigh sigh.  When can we do this?  I think we have to give two
> weeks notice, so that puts us after PyCon at the very least.  How
> about the 7th of March?

So, let's give two weeks' notice predated to two weeks before PyCon.
This is only bureaucracy, so we can bend the rules if it leads to stuff
getting done.

I'm sure the PyCon organisers will allow us to use a room for a
EuroPython meeting if people will be there.  I'll be at PyCon, so
available for discussions of EuroPython.

--
Steve Alexander