[EuroPython] EP 2007: shouldn't we be active ?

Benedikt Hegner benedikt.hegner at cern.ch
Wed Jan 10 15:26:57 CET 2007

>>> We have talked about installing Indico (the software we used last
>>> time) to do this.  I could probably install it on the
>>> starship.python.net machine.
>>
>> good. Thanks,
>
> Something for the todo pile then.  I hope I'll get to this next week.

For help - just let me know and I will remind the indico team of
their promise.

About archiving the page - all the programme part and talks will stay
archived as long as CERN doesn't burn down. ;)
But one could mirror the conference contributions on the new indico
instance if desired.

Ciao,
     Benedikt