[EuroPython] Sponsoring

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jan 16 14:21:53 CET 2007

Hi,

gocept (you might know us) noticed that we never paid for the sponsoring
we did two years ago at PyCon because we never officially got an
invoice. I'm not exactly sure what the agreed amount was, but we'd still
be happy to give you the money and go for another sponsoring agreement
this year.

Just to let you know, maybe someone can contact me privately to discuss
that further.

Christian