[EuroPython] EP2007 hotel ?

Aiste Kesminaite aiste at pov.lt
Fri Jan 19 13:49:19 CET 2007

> has the conference venue already been decided ? I remember that a
> conference hotel was in discussion for this this. If so, is it
> going to be the Le Meridien Villon (who posted an intro to the
> list) ?

No it is not going to be that hotel. In fact I never even considered it
as it is quite some distance from the city.
The conference hotel is going to be Reval Hotel Lietuva.
http://www.revalhotels.com/en/Hotels/Lithuania/Reval-Hotel-Lietuva

There are quite a few other hotels around as the conference is going to
take place in the center of the city.
I will update the information on the website soon.

--
Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius
Email: aiste at pov.lt
Web: www.pov.lt