[EuroPython] EP2007 hotel ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Jan 20 15:32:57 CET 2007

>>> as it is quite some distance from the city.
>>> The conference hotel is going to be Reval Hotel Lietuva.
>>> http://www.revalhotels.com/en/Hotels/Lithuania/Reval-Hotel-Lietuva
>>>
>>> There are quite a few other hotels around as the conference is going to
>>> take place in the center of the city.
>>> I will update the information on the website soon.
>> Thanks. Is there going to be a special rate / promotional code
>> to use for booking ?
>
> Yes, there will be a code for registration, but I will announce when
> this will happen.
>
> There will be a block of room allocated for EP2007 atendees in the
> hotel, I am still not sure how many rooms should be reserved. Any ideas
> anyone?

We've had a pretty constant 300 attendees over the last few years.

Not all of them are going to stay at the conference hotel, but
given that the hotel rates appear to hover around the EUR 100
mark for most Vilnius hotels (at least the ones you find on the
various online booking sites), I'd say 50 rooms is a good block
size to start with.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 20 2007)