[EuroPython] What's the weather like?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:18:31 CEST 2007

Yes, I could just check some web controls, but a person on the ground is
sometimes invaluable.  Like I have this leather coat with a sheep like
interior that'd be way uncomfortable most days in Portland, where it is
bright, dry and sunny, except the for occasion freakish dive into cold wind
and rain (rainforest ciimate, kinda Mediterrenean they say).

But enough about me and my native habitat.  What's it like in Vilnius these
days?  As a typical USAer, I'm mentally prepared to multply by 8/5 and add
32 or whatever it is, if you give me a temperature.