[EuroPython] (no subject)

Thomas Baron thomas.baron at cern.ch
Tue Jul 3 16:37:31 CEST 2007

Dear Aroldo,
once an abstract has been accepted, the author cannot modify it anymore,
only the conference managers can do so.
I copy your mail to the conference organisers,
Best regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Baron ** CERN IT-UDS-AVC ** Audiovisual and Conferencing Services
Bldg 513-R-042 ** Voice: +41-22-7673828 ** Mobile: +41-76-4870500