[EuroPython] you are in Vilnius now. what are you doing today ?

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:31:29 CEST 2007

There is a bunch of us on flight LH 3254 (at least 7 EuroPythonistas)

maybe we find a way to charter a bus...

Harald

On 7/8/07, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2007, 10:45 +0200 schrieb Antoine Boegli:
> > hello everybody,
> >
> > those of you who are already in Vilnius knows that the weather is
> > somewhat, hum, "liquid"...
>
> It definitely is. :)
>
> > so, I am asking : what are you doing this "sun"-day afternoon ?
> >
> > could we perhaps find ourselves in a bar, somewhere ? or even swap
> > ideas about killing time ?
>
> I'll be downstairs in the lobby of the conference hotel in a few
> minutes, enjoying some coffee and wireless lan and will be hacking
> away. :)
>
> Join me, if you like, ...

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Straße 49
70435 Stuttgart
0173/9409607
fx 01212-5-13695179
-
EuroPython 2007 will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania from Monday 9th July
to Wednesday 11th July. See you there!