[EuroPython] Uploading Slides and Materials

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Jul 17 01:07:48 CEST 2007

A reminder to presenters: please upload your slides and other materials to the
EuroPython conference management system so that those who couldn't make it to
your talk (or to the conference) can benefit from them.

The conference management system can be found here:

http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=13919

See this section of the Indico manual for further instructions:

http://indico.cern.ch/ihelp/sub.html

On a personal level, I'd like to thank all presenters for taking the time to
prepare an interesting selection of talks, and I look forward to seeing more
details from the ones I missed.

Paul