[EuroPython] EP 2007 is over. Viva 2008 and let us collect ideas and suggestions

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Wed Jul 18 12:38:48 CEST 2007

Dear

I have unfortunately not been able to attend this 2007 edition of
Europython, but I was reported that was very good, and well organized.

Most of you have probably good ideas of what went well and what needs
attention or amelioration, and all you contributions and ideas would
be most welcome to prepare the next edition, that will also be (as far
as I understood) organized in Vilnius, reproducing the good "2 years
at the same location"
cycle.

Please add your ideas and contributions while you still have them
fresh in mind to

http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2008

(the general wiki of Europython is http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython )

Much thanks and good holidays for the lucky ones (like me) who shall have some,

Nicolas

Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Utiliser des formats ouverts et des logiciels libres -
http://www.passeralinux.org.
Pour la bureautique, les seuls formats ISO sont ceux de http://fr.openoffice.org