[EuroPython] YouTube and Blogs

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Thu Jul 19 14:47:30 CEST 2007

Hi!

I just saw that some people also uploaded some videos to YouTube. That's
great! :-) But in order to find them all please make sure you also tag
them with "europython2007" so you can watch them all.

Here is a fulltext search:
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=europython+2007&search=

(if you have some video done with your photo or video camera, please
think about posting it!)

If you are blogging about it, make also sure you tag the posts
accordingly with this technorati tag:

class="techtag">europython2007</a>

That way one can find all the posts about EuroPython easily:

http://technorati.com/posts/tag/europython2007
(it's only me right now but I am sure you can change this, right? :-)

Looking forward to more videos, photos, posts etc.

cheers,

Christian

--
Christian Scholz                         video blog: http://comlounge.tv
COM.lounge                                   blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
EMail: cs at comlounge.net
IRC: MrTopf on irc.freenode.net, Tao_T on irc.efnet.org
Second Life Nick: Tao Takashi
Second Life Blog: http://taotakashi.wordpress.com

** neues Blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
** neuer Podcast: http://mrtopf.de/podcast