[EuroPython] invoices all sent

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Jul 20 13:01:44 CEST 2007

In a message of Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:48:03 +0200, Christian Theune writes:
>Am Freitag, den 20.07.2007, 12:21 +0200 schrieb Laura Creighton:
>> I just sent out invoices for all the people who did not register at the
>> door.  Let me know if there are any problems.
>
>BTW: What's the rule for the people who paid at the door but registered
>online? (Bad people like me.)
>
>Christian

Since you signed my book, I know that you paid.  So you don't have to
do anything more.  If you happened to be a doubly-bad-boy, who
registered but did not pay, then paid at the door, but never signed my
book saying that you paid ... well, sometime next week, I would
send you a *YOU OWE US MONEY* letter.  And you could start trying to
talk yourself out of having to pay twice.

The reason that it is next week, and not _today_ is that I want to give
time for the 'my university forgot to pay' people to get their late
payments in, and that I have a large number of people who paid and
never registered to deal with first.  So you could sneak your payment
in today, and I probably wouldn't notice what a bad boy you have been.

Laura