[EuroPython] volunteer-announce list now running

Steve Alexander steve at canonical.com
Wed Jul 25 01:13:22 CEST 2007

Hi EuroPython people,

About 33 people have signed up as interested in volunteering for
specific tasks to do with improving or organising EuroPython.

If anyone else wants to sign up, this is the mailing list.

The list is for announcements only, no discussion, no replies.  I expect
no more than one email per week.

We're setting up a europython-improve list for people who are actively
working on particular things to coordinate the work.

I encourage anyone who has time or skills to offer to EuroPython to
subscribe to europython-volunteer-announce, so that you'll hear about
what we need help on.

--
Steve Alexander