[EuroPython] Accouncing talks

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Jun 3 19:56:45 CEST 2007

On Sunday 03 June 2007 19:23, Markus Franz wrote:

> When will the accepted talks be accounced? The website
> (http://www.europython.org/sections/calendar) tells me:
>
> "31st May: Schedule announced (acceptances sent)"
>
> I submitted talks for the conference, but I've not received any message of
> acceptance / rejection yet.

The scheduling has been postponed slightly: partly due to the extended
deadline for talks, and partly due to the workload of those responsible.
Sorry that the site doesn't reflect that - I'll update the calendar with a
tentative date, although the full situation will be known tomorrow evening, I
imagine.

Paul