[EuroPython] Timetable

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Jun 8 12:14:40 CEST 2007

Markus Franz <mail at markus-franz.de> wrote:
>I saw the draft timetable on the website and was wondering because the
>talks "Object databases for Python" and "Googled Python" are in
>parallel. But I am holding both talks - but in parallel could not be
>possible ;-)

You're obviously not aware of recent technical developments in the conference organising domain, and I'm sure we could have made it happen at CERN. ;-)

I'm sure this is an oversight caused by some last minute schedule hacking, and I guess it'll be remedied fairly soon. I imagine that you don't want to do two talks consecutively, either, so the schedulers will have to take this into account as well.

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com