[EuroPython] Recordings?

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Mon Jun 18 16:03:26 CEST 2007

Hi!

> Will the conference have any video or audio recording of the
> talks/keynotes?

I will try my best to at least capture the keynotes if not talks I
attend. If somebody else with a camera is around it would be cool if we
try to capture different talks :-)

I was very busy and a little ill lately but I am back now and will
continue the discussion about recording and live streaming soon so we
have some solution.

There are also some videos from last years EuroPython on my technical
videoblog:

http://comlounge.tv/blog/weblog_view?b_start:int=20

They keynote of Alan Kay from last year can be found here:

http://mrtopf.blip.tv/file/51211/
http://mrtopf.blip.tv/file/51972/
http://mrtopf.blip.tv/file/52111/

(3 parts due to the length)

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                         video blog: http://comlounge.tv
COM.lounge                                   blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
EMail: cs at comlounge.net
IRC: MrTopf on irc.freenode.net, Tao_T on irc.efnet.org
Second Life Nick: Tao Takashi
Second Life Blog: http://taotakashi.wordpress.com

** neues Blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
** neuer Podcast: http://mrtopf.de/podcast