[EuroPython] Zope Foundation talk [24]: changing the speaker

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Jun 20 13:08:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm sorry I am not sure I will make it to the conferece this year any
more, due to reasons in the company I work for that I couldn't foresee.
Martijn Faassen, Zope Foundation board member, is registered as
co-speaker of the  Zope Foundation talk (We 9:00, Nr. 24), and is
prepared to take over my part in the very probable case that I don't
show up.  Could you still change it in the talk announcement, that is:
announce Martijn Faassen in the published timetable as the main speaker?

Regards,

Aroldo.