[EuroPython] projector system

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Fri Jun 29 22:01:17 CEST 2007

kirby urner schrieb:
> Same question from me, a guy in monitor hell as I try to whip
> my Inspiron's xorg.conf into shape around not-free nVidia drivers.
> Last night, it was working.  Turn everything off, go to bed, wake
> up, boot -- and it's not working again.  Amazing, this "computer
> science" no?

Do you use Ubuntu? Did you install The nvidia drivers manually with the
installer from nvidia?

There is a start script in the Ubuntu nvidia driver package, that
tinkers with some symbolic links to OpenGL libraries on bootup  and that
will mess up a manual driver installation.

Search the Ubuntu forums to find out more.

Chris