[EuroPython] moving forward -- IRC meeting 7th March?

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Tue Mar 6 18:41:00 CET 2007

2007/3/6, Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa at gmail.com>:
> As I counted the votes, there was absolute agreement: change to whatever
> fits your needs.
>
> My understanding was that the "switch to Plone" was decided, as nobody
> contradicted.  It was also decided to try to use ZEO below that Zope which
> is below that Plone.

yes, but I do not have the time *and* all the needed competencies
personnally to go alone in that direction (aka install and feed
plone), and I have written to the hoster who were supposed to provide
ZEO but I haven't got any answer so far. So I cannot do anything.

I could offer a plone site on my personnal plone but this does not
have ZEO behind.

> What else has to happen? Who can make that "else" happen so you can start
> using Plone?

anyone who can provide an effective contact where I can install plone
on zope with zeo and provide some technical help.

Otherwise, I'll go on putting stuff in the wiki and let other people
who can cope with CPS, like Paul, do that work. This is OK for me but
a little time comsuming as 2 people are needed to publish nes material
and content.

Thanks,

Nicolas
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be