[EuroPython] Use of pictures for The Python Papers and EuroPython 2007

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tennessee at tennessee.id.au
Wed Mar 14 00:47:03 CET 2007

Hi all,

Tennessee from The Python Papers here. I had a quick look at your wiki page.
It's really great to see this early start. Thanks to those who have offered
the use of their photographs.

Horst, as you correctly identified, this is not related to the email I sent
you regarding your Python for Kids videos. We will cover these separately.

Thanks,
-Tennessee