[EuroPython] Paper recommendations from last conference

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Mar 14 01:48:04 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 01:06, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:

> In order to assist him in his work, it would be great if anyone involved
> with last year's EuroPython could recommend 1 to 3 papers for him to review.

You can see last year's schedule here:

http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=44&detailLevel=contribution&viewMode=room

I don't believe that refereed papers received as much emphasis as had
originally been intended when the conference was planned, but you can
certainly find papers from the schedule itself.

Paul