[EuroPython] notes from 3rd irc meeting (2007-03-21)

Michael Hudson micahel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:07:21 CET 2007

On 23/03/07, Michael Hudson <micahel at gmail.com> wrote:

> - needs some "shrinking" so it is less wordy, hacking done after the
>   meeting (move text of lightning taks and open space to separate
>   pages)

This still hasn't happened, oops.  Will try to fit it in in between
other bits of work today.

> - send out on friday after some more indico work has been done by mwh

I think the relevant parts of the indico site are good enough now.
Would appreciate people with access checking for me (if you want
access, ask).

> - also people signed up for the program at europython.org, the group
>   sharing responsibility for all talks and sessions. Current people
>   are people that have expressed an interest in track chairing or
>   partly track chair.  mwh will set up the list and email the people
>   we felt had signed up for this.

Have set up the list now, need to add all the right people to it.

Currently, my somewhat guessed list of people looks something like this:

Me.
Laura Creighton
Nicolas Pettiaux
Nicolas Chauvat
Holger Krekel
Bea Düring
Benedikt Hegner
Tim Parkin
Duncan McGreggor
Samuele Pedroni
Armin Rigo

If any of these people **don't** want to be on the list, I recommend
shouting, fairly soon.  I'm expecting that this list will:

a) get notifications whenever an abstract is submitted
b) be used to argue about which proposals we accept

and not much more.

Cheers,
mwh