[EuroPython] Whom would you like to see at Europython

Beatrice Düring bea at changemaker.nu
Fri Mar 23 16:06:43 CET 2007

Hi there
Nicolas Pettiaux skrev:
> A first idea.
> Python lies at the center of the OLPC laptop project (http://laptop.org)
> both for its technical and its educational capabilities.
> What about inviting somone who is responsible in this OLPC project to
> talk about "OLPC project and python" ? (or an update of Alan Kay
> lecture of lact year about squeak and python)
> Nicolas
OLPC people keynoted at this years PyCon and FOSDEM.
Might be a bit too much OLPC - although, because I did
not go to those conferences I would love to hear them and
to hear more in detail the technical progress and their interest in Python.

Beatrice Düring, PMP
Change Maker
Järntorget 3
413 04 Gothenburg