[EuroPython] Registration Preparations
paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue May 8 01:33:30 CEST 2007
I have been making preparations for the opening of registration, following the
schedule as closely as possible. However, before we actually open
registration a few things need finalising:
* Payment information - this may need reviewing both on the Web site and in
the Indico e-payments module.
IBAN: SE76 8000 0810 5903 7676 5343
Bank Name: Swedbank
Bank Address: 105 34 Stockholm
Bank Country: Sweden
Recipient Name: Europython Society
Recipient Address: c/o AB Strakt, Norra Ågatan 10, SE-416 64 Göteborg,
* Any objections to the fees need to be made. See the following page for
* The special accommodation details need clarifying: a form (an Excel
original, I believe, plus something like PDF) was mentioned, but a booking
code for the hotel site was also considered a possibility.
* An audit of the Indico registration is needed. Benedikt?!
A few other things:
* The Call For Sponsors should be issued soon - this needs reviewing, then
pushing out via the usual channels:
* We need a keynote speaker announcement - the Web site has a small news
item ready with details of GvR plus keynote #1, but what about keynote #2?
(Pictures of keynotes #1 and #2 are sought. We could also just push out
the Web version, but it wouldn't be as nice as a proper announcement.)
* A registration announcement is needed. However, it may be acceptable to
just adapt the Web version when it gets published since it's quite
More information about the EuroPython