[EuroPython] Help for visa

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon May 14 20:02:47 CEST 2007

Hello,

> I'm a Python programmer from Iran. I'm eager to attend the europython
> conference. Because there is no consulate or embassy for Lithuania in Iran,
> I can not take visa for my trip from Iran. Would you please guide me and
> let me know how I can prepare the visa?

Some searching revealed this list of diplomatic missions from the Lithuanian
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

http://www.urm.lt/index.php?195793759

It would seem that the Lithuanian embassy in Turkey is responsible for
diplomatic relations with your country:

http://tr.mfa.lt

Please note that this information is provided as a "best effort" and that
further guidance must be sought from the appropriate authorities on such
matters. I have no experience in such matters myself and unfortunately cannot
provide any more substantial advice, but I hope that this information is a
useful starting point.

Regards,

Paul